Join us for a summer filled with fun and friendship!
We bring the excitement to campus. In-house fieldtrips might include the Plantation Fire Department for special wet down days, a bounce house, magic shows, a water slide and more. The week is brimming with art, cooking, reading, faith-building, and plenty of exploration both indoors and out… all designed to keep your child happy, active, healthy, and growing educationally. Camp Wonder and Camp Curious — a faith-based, fun-filled summer awaits!
Weekly Schedule Includes
- Monday: Bounce House
- Tuesdays: In House Field Trips
- Wednesday: Chapel
- Thursday: Cooking or Science
- Fridays: Water Play
There is NO water day on any Friday that the Fire Dept. comes during that week
Preschool Summer Camp Dates
- June 14-18
- June 21-25
- June 28-July 2
- July 5-9
- July 12-16
- July 19-23
- July 26-30
- August 2-6
Our Savior Lutheran Preschool Summer Camp
for our littlest Pre-K campers
Age: 18 months through 2-years-old
Camp Times & Weekly Tuition
$195.00 • 8:30am - 4:30pm • M - F
THESE CHILDREN DO NOT HAVE TO BE POTTY TRAINED
Ratio: 1 adult to every 5 children
for our older Pre-K campers
Age: 3-years-old through 5-years-old
Camp Times & Weekly Tuition
$165.00 • 8:30am - 4:30pm • M - F
ALL CHILDREN MUST BE POTTY TRAINED
Ratio: 1 adult to every 9 children
Preschool Summer Camp
Excitement Fun Pizza Water Days 1 to 8 Weeks
Complete the online payment form.
- Select either deposit or full weekly payment
- Enter the name of the child
- Click on the PayPal button
- Select Quantity for number of weeks to pay for
(Repeat for multiple campers)
- Use your PayPal account or major credit card
- Don’t worry PayPal is very secure
- Print and Complete Registration Form
For Your Child’s Health and Safety:
• Children must have current immunization records submitted with application.
• Parents must bring students to the school office each day to sign them in.
• Footwear must be sneakers with socks. Water shoes are acceptable during water play only. NO SANDALS.
• A full change of clothes, including shoes are needed to be kept at camp and replaced when necessary.
• All personal items must be labeled to prevent loss.
• Medications must be kept in the school office or in a locked cabinet in the classroom along with a doctor authorization medication form.
•Students need a morning snack, a lunch, and an afternoon snack each day. NUTRITIOUS SNACKS ONLY. (No chips, candy, cookies, etc.…)
We adhere to the standards of Broward County Department of Human Services and the Child Care Licensing and Enforcement Section.
We never want to take it for granted that our son is in an awesome environment at Our Savior Lutheran School. OSL is like a second home to our son. He has been attending OSL since he was 2 years old.… He has grown leaps and bounds socially, emotionally, academically and spiritually. He still has his challenges but we are thankful for the dedicated teachers and staff who not only praise him for his accomplishments but care enough to correct him when he blows it and partner with us to teach him a better way. Teaching a child takes patience, caring, humor, energy, and God’s love… to name a few. We are thankful for a staff that is committed to training our child to be a God lover, people lover and also challenge him academically so that he has the skills to succeed in life. Read more “Awesome Environment”
Small Town Feel in the Big City
When we enrolled our son in the 18 month class at OSL, we searched high and low to find the right place. I wanted low teacher to student ratios and to not feel like a number. Now, 7 years later… our son is thriving and in second grade. He could tell you about all of his teachers and what he learned from them. To him OSL is not just a school, it his part of his family. This could not be more evident in today’s pandemic times. I don’t worry about his safety or learning because I know that they are doing everything they possibly can to ensure the kids are safe and learning. Read more “Small Town Feel in the Big City”